Attempted to read or write protected memory Ax 2009 Reporting Proj
Cannot edit a record in Batch Job 2009
2008-08-22 12:38:01 UTC
When I Open Ax 2009 Reporting Project Deployment, selct some report libraries
to deploy. I get an error "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This
is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

In the Event View:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 8/22/2008
Time: 2:25:23 PM
Dynamics Adapter CallStaticClassMethod failed.
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
that other memory is corrupt.
System.AccessViolationException
at AxCore_CallStatic(Char* , Char* , tagVARIANT* , Int32 , tagVARIANT* )
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.CallStaticClassMethod(String
className, String methodName, Object[] paramList)
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.CallStaticClassMethod(String
className, String methodName, Object param1, Object param2, Object param3)
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsAdapter.CallStaticClassMethod(String
className, String methodName, Object param1, Object param2, Object param3)

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Dynamics .NET Business Connector 5.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 110
Date: 8/22/2008
Time: 2:04:56 PM
Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 4.

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
that other memory is corrupt.
at AxCore_CallStatic(Char* , Char* , tagVARIANT* , Int32 , tagVARIANT* )
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.CallStaticClassMethod(String
className, String methodName, Object[] paramList)

Are there anybody who know to fix the errors?
Thank you in advance
VAN
Gert

VAN
Cannot edit a record in Batch Job 2009
VAN
HNC
2008-09-09 21:03:06 UTC
I have Microsoft Delux services looking at this same problem:

So far.....

The error message you are getting could be the result of a few different
things.

1) The version of Msmgdsrv.dll is not compatible with your SQL Server
install. This is a known issue with SRS and is typically seen if you install
Microsoft Office 2007 after an install of SQL Server on a machine.
ReportingServicesService.exe file?
2) If you have both Dynamics AX 4 and 2009 installed on the same machine
check your path variables and make sure your Dynamics AX 2009 path is listed
first. If you are not sure how to do that an easy way to make sure this
isn't the issue is to launch the Dynamics AX 2009 configuration utility and
go to the developer tab and then in the troubleshooting section click on
repair client.
VAN
doninep

VAN
Ryno
2009-01-15 13:22:03 UTC
Try copying AxReports.exe to your client\bin directory and run it from there.
Fixed my problem.